With these raspberry pistachio eclairs, you will surprise more than one! It is a revisited recipe that combines pistachio and raspberry in a case of choux paste. A good way to do honor to the gluttony and to put on your table an original dessert…
Raspberry pistachio eclairs
- 12 eclairs (See the choux pastry recipe)
- 200 g mascarpone
- 300 g whipping cream
- 30 g icing sugar
- 40 g pistachio paste
- 150 g raspberry jam (See raspberry jam recipe)
- 150 g raspberries
- liquid vanilla
- For these raspberry pistachio eclairs, start by making 10 to 12 eclairs with choux pastry.
- Cut the top of the eclairs with a bread knife.
- Spread a layer of raspberry jam at the bottom of each éclair by using a pastry bag fitted with a tip. Be careful to not put too much jam.
- In the whisk tank, put the mascarpone and the cream, then start whisking at average speed.
- When the Chantilly cream is stiff, add the icing sugar, the pistachio dough and some liquid vanilla. Mix again for about 20 seconds.
- With a pastry bag fitted with a big enough tip, put some Chantilly cream all along each éclair.
- Spread some praline grains.
- Put a piece of chocolate in the shape of a water droplet on top of each éclair. You can make them by watching my video about chocolate work for cake decoration.
- Finish by placing three raspberries in a row.
The video is in French, but you can see the English subtitles.Remember to enable them in the YouTube settings.