Protection of personal data
Date of last update: May 01, 2021
I attach great importance to respecting your privacy and we are committed to building strong and lasting relationships with you. The protection of your personal data is essential to me. That is why I make my Data Protection Policy available to you in order to inform you as clearly as possible of the processing carried out in connection with the use of the blog services.
This Policy therefore applies to all the services offered on the chefsylvain.fr website
This policy is subject to the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms amended in 2004 (hereinafter “Data Protection Act”) as well as to the European Regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.
Data Controller: means the person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
Personal data (hereinafter “personal data”): information that allows you to recognize you as a person. Your last name is personal data. Your phone number, your e-mail, your IP address are personal data.
Processing of personal data: operation or set of operations applied to personal data (collection, recording, storage, consultation, etc.).
Who collects personal data ?
Chef Sylvain is responsible for all processing of personal data carried out on the chefsylvain.fr blog.
What data does chefsylvain.fr collect ?
I collect and process in particular your name, first name, postal address, e-mail address, password, telephone number and your contributions (recipes, notes, comments, etc.) or connection and navigation data.
The mandatory or optional nature of the data is indicated to you during collection. Some data is collected automatically as a result of your actions on the blog.
I collect the information you provide me with, in particular when:
- You create and manage your account on chefsylvain.fr,
- You browse, carry out actions and make contributions on my blog or my mobile applications,
- You take part in a competition.
- You buy a digital book on the blog chefsylvain.fr.
Personal data collected when creating a chefsylvain.fr account is kept until the said account is closed.
What are the purposes of collecting your personal data ?
The chefsylvain.fr blog undertakes to collect, process or store your personal data for specified, legitimate and relevant purposes.
Your data is processed for the following purposes:
- Management of the member account and provision of blog and application functionalities,
- Management of your subscriptions to my newsletters,
- Management of your subscriptions to our notifications push (for users consulting the blog),
- Personalization of the blog and applications according to the affinities of the user,
- Optimization of the targeting of advertising campaigns,
- Collaboration with external stakeholders, clients or partners,
- Management of competitions and sending of prizes by post or electronic means,
- Production of statistics,
- Processing of requests received by e-mail.
With the exception of commercial prospecting operations, the chefsylvain.fr blog considers that all of the above processing is necessary for the execution of the contract between a Client and the chefsylvain.fr blog (legitimate interest) .
What is the retention period for your personal data ?
If you have an account on the blog, I will keep your personal data until you request their deletion.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them with the chefsylvain.fr blog ?
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access, rectify and oppose data concerning you.
You can exercise these rights at any time:
- By connecting to your member area,
- By contacting me by e-mail : email@example.com
The chefsylvain.fr blog will send a response within 1 month of receiving the request.
Pursuant to Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, you can also exercise your right to limit processing, to erase your data, to portability of data and not to be subject to automated individual decision making, including profiling.
In the event of an unsatisfactory response, you have the option of contacting the CNIL.
What happens to your data after your death ?
In accordance with Article 40-1 of the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, you can send us your directives relating to the storage, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death. These guidelines can be general or specific.
To send me your instructions, contact me by e-mail.
Who are the recipients of your data ?
Your data is transmitted to partners of the blog chefsylvain.fr who can process the data on their behalf (they are recipients) or only for the account and according to the instructions of the blog chefsylvain.fr (they are subcontractors ).
The recipients of the data are:
- Customers and business partners, in particular marketing and advertising agencies,
- Police authorities in the context of legal requisitions concerning the fight against fraud.
The chefsylvain.fr blog also uses subcontractors for the following operations:
- Monitoring the audience of the site and applications,
- The dissemination of advertising campaigns on the site and applications,
- Sharing content on social networks and the provision of sharing functions,
- The setting up of contests.
These service providers have access to the personal information necessary for the performance of their services and are not authorized to use it for other purposes.
Are your data sent outside the European Union ?
Your personal data may be transmitted for the purposes defined above to companies located in countries outside the European Union which do not have an appropriate level of personal data protection.
Prior to the transfer outside the European Union and in accordance with the regulations in force, the lechef-cestvous.com site implements all the procedures required to obtain the guarantees necessary to secure such transfers.
How does the chefsylvain.fr blog protect your data ?
The chefsylvain.fr website takes various measures to ensure the security of your data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction. In particular:
- Access to the Community Space of the “REGISTERED” Member is protected by login / password,
- Access to the databases is strictly reserved for persons authorized to en learn about them as part of their missions.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 and the European Regulations, the blog chefsylvain.fr has ensured that the subcontractors undertake to respect the security and confidentiality of data.
The chefsylvain.fr website reserves the right to modify this Data Protection Policy at any time.
We encourage you to regularly consult the Policy in order to be aware of the terms of protection of your personal information provided by the blog chefsylvain.fr.
For any question relating to our Policy, you can contact me by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org