This pistachio and cherry cake is very easy to make, while combining two very complementary flavors for a very melting result. To try it is to adopt it…
Pistachio and cherry cake
- Cake mold 25 cm long and 9 cm wide
- 3 eggs
- 210 g caster sugar
- 190 g all-purpose flour
- 5 g baking powder
- 100 g whole liquid cream
- 70 g butter melted
- 50 g pistachio paste
- 200 g amarena cherry
- This recipe can be made with a mixer or manually with a good whisk.
- Crack the eggs in the bowl of the mixer, add the caster sugar then mix everything vigorously for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, the mixture has whitened and is smooth. Add the cooled melted butter, liquid cream and pistachio paste. Mix again for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the drained Amarana cherries in half.
- After 3 minutes, stop the mixer, then add the 160 g of flour and the baking powder sifted together. Mix quickly using the whisk.
- Add the 30 g of flour to the amarena cherries and mix together. This helps to absorb the syrup around cherries.
- Pour the amarena cherries thus prepared in the pistachio cake mixture, then mix with a spatula.
- We are going to use a 25 cm by 9 cm cake mold, which we will have previously buttered and floured.
- Pour the mixture into the mold, then bake it in a preheated oven at 160 ° C for about 1 hour while monitoring the cooking regularly.
- Out of the oven, turn out the cake on a grid covered with baking paper and let it cool.
- After about 30 minutes, wrap the pistachio and cherry amarena cake in cling film, tightening it slightly.
- Wait 24 hours before slicing it to finally be able to taste it !
The video is in French, but you can see the English subtitles.Remember to enable them in the YouTube settings.