Biscuit roll used to produce rolled cakes, the most famous is none other than the famous Christmas log. You can also use the rolled biscuit simply roll topped with jam. I propose you to discover this recipe biscuit roll easy to do …
- 4 eggs
- 150 g caster sugar
- 100 g cake flour
- 30 g cornflour
- Start by clarifying the eggs, ie separate the yellows and whites.
- In a mixer beater,mix the yolks with 120 g caster sugar and whisk until the mixture is white. Then pour of the preparation in a container.
- In a clean bowl, place the egg whites, adding a little of the caster sugar. When they are 3/4 mounted, add the remaining sugar gradually.
- When the whites are mounted, stop the mixer beater. Sift the flour and cornflour above the yolks, then mix with a whisk.
- Add a third of the whites, and mix vigorously to relax the mixture.
- Add the rest of the mounted whites, and mix gently to keep volume.
- Spread the mixture of biscuit rolled on a baking sheet of 40 x 30 cm covered with a sheet of baking paper using a paddle. Clear the edges of the leaf.
- Cook the rolled biscuit in an oven at 180 ° C for 10 to 12 minutes.
- After cooking, let the biscuit cool, then wrap in a slightly wet fabric so that it retains its flexibility.
The video is in French, but you can see the English subtitles.Remember to enable them in the YouTube settings.